This box contains
- - A framework for creating a community digital dance performance
- - A number of variations for a range of bodies
What's it all about?Dance:Connects is a new choreographic framework created by Joss Arnott Dance using dance as a tool to celebrate and connect people and communities. They have created a range of resources and a video library for a range of people new to dance and those with dance experience. The resources are developed to support the wonderful range of bodies, styles and cultures that make up our brilliant communities. There are a number of boxes you can choose from. Each is priced individually in the pricing box on the right hand side of your screen. These are:
- Box 1: Adult Open Level for disabled and non-disabled dancers. This is perfect for dancers over 16 with any level of dance ability.
- Box 2: Key Stage 2
- Box 3: Key Stage 3
- Box 4: Key Stage 4
- Box 5: Key Stage 5
- Box 6: Dance Genre Crossover. Devised for people with dance experience such as dance teachers, professional dancers and dance students.
- Box 7: New Movers. Suitable for any age or ability.
- Box 8: Professional Level
- Box 9: Professional Level for disabled and non disabled dancers
What does the license agreement say?Download a sample license agreement. You will sign and receive your own version for each box you buy during the purchasing process.
How can we help?Need a facilitator or local producer? Looking for some practical help? Get in touch and we'll connect you with a local practitioner and answer any questions you might have.
All purchases are subject to a 2.9% transaction fee at checkout. Please see our FAQs for further information.
What's in my box?
- Full resource pack
- Video tutorials
- Risk assessments